Congress Regulation Application
INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABLE TOURISM CONGRESS DEMAND PROCESS
- The academic units that will aspire to the International Sustainable Tourism Congress should apply in writing to the Presidency of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress Advisory Board with a petition-like letter and annexes attached to it.
- The application file is prepared in 2 copies and sent to the Chair of the Organizing Committee of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress of the current year.
- In the Advisory Board meeting of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress to be held in the current year; specific reasons of why the congress is requested should be declared by the relevant faculty/school dean/director or the authorized representative himself / herself with a presentation reflecting the contents of the preparation file.
- In case of any doubt or additional clarification regarding the congress application, the Chairman of the Advisory Board of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress of the year must be contacted.
- At the end of the evaluation to be made by the Advisory Board of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress, according to the open and / or secret ballot, the institution to which the congress is given the requested year shall be announced at the Closing Session of the current year. This announcement replaces the notification.
- The institution receiving the congress has 4 academic calendar years in front of it to make preparations and carry out the congress. Therefore, the previous International Sustainable Tourism Congress; congress calendar, main theme, posters, brochures, web site, such as making preparations to come. Thus, it is expected that it will make its first announcements at the International Sustainable Tourism Congress of that year and that the Chairman of the Organizing Board will take the floor at the Closing Session and invite the participants.
- The responsible or authorized person of the congress organization should carry out its work in close contact and cooperation with the faculty member selected for the Chair of the International Sustainable Tourism Congress Advisory Board for that year at all stages of the Congress. Cooperation; determination of congress city and facilities, evaluation of papers and supervision of arbitration process, congress program, social program creation, web page design, preparation of congress visuals, preparation meetings. The time dimension of the cooperation ends with the election of the Chairman of the Advisory Board of the new International Sustainable Tourism Congress for the next congress.
Click here for Congress organization petition and required documents